ファイヤーフォクスの新たな情報ページ

Hi,
Just felt the need to check the version of my newly installed version 32. Actually I saw notice about a new version available and wished to see if the install happened or if I had to do it manually.

To do that I wasn't much feeling like doing it the "normal" way but I was pretty much convinced there is an about: page for that. So I try what goes through my mind. about:firefox... no. about:version...no.about:about... no, but that one is awesome !
You know these about pages are nice. I like them and the most common I guess is the about:config everyone can use to modify something in the configuration of Firefox. There are plenty other ones but as one do not use them much it gets difficult to remember all of them. So, this about:about page does that for you.
Bellow is just my own selection of a few ones i got interested in particularly. Maybe they were here in previous versions but I didn't know about their existence for most of them.

The famous about:about page. A good one to know along with about:config I personally use quite frequently.

This about:accounts page is nice looking yet as it opens the same dialog box you can find in preferences is pretty useless. Some new interesting settings or functionality to propose us from this page ?

Wow ! I'm not into XUL development but I must say it is nice to find in some tools to help you testing your extensions. I feel like this one is here since quite long ago but never knew.

The networking page warns you as the about:config page does by default and the first time you use it. Yet it makes sense in about:config case here the message is just silly. I mean in Firefox these kind of fun easter eggs can be found in several places.

But hey after you click OK you reach a page that would be an equivalent to the Linux top command applied to networking. I like it.

This one is nice too. You actually can define the default permissions by default and per site such as Can the site register passwords, locate me, use the webcam or microphone, define cookies, open popup, keep offline data or switch to fullscreen mode. Should they make us a decent MIME type manager I would be happy.

Here is a copy of the preferences but with a new appearance. Here it looks pretty much like Windows 8 but I'm using Windows 8.1 Pro on the screenshots so maybe does it influence the display of this page.

Here you can see measurements and even histograms. Should you need it or just wish to look how the data evolves it is here for you.